Hey there—and welcome!
My name is Allison and I think you are truly remarkable.
The problem is, if you don’t know who you are or what makes you incredible, you might find yourself feeling lonely and disconnected in your relationships, frustrated and stuck in your work and creativity, confused about your spirituality, or maybe even unable to break the bad habits that get you the same negative results you’ve gotten over and over again.
You might cope with Netflix or alcohol or working all the time but deep down you know something isn’t right.
Something is missing.
The good news is you’re not alone.
I personally am no stranger to feeling stuck or confused about who I am and why I matter to the world. I spent years of my life in failed relationships, failed career opportunities and feeling like a failure in my spirituality. I underestimated myself, tried as hard as I could to make everybody happy, and lacked confidence to do the things I most wanted to do or to speak up about what mattered to me.
It wasn’t until my own worst case scenario—a total dismantling of my life—that I finally started to see myself clearly.
That changed everything.
When you uncover who you are and why you matter, you finally become the force of love and change you have always known yourself to be.
I’ve worked with hundreds of people who say they feel the same things.
I’m not a guru or a therapist or a life coach.
What I do is to help YOU answer these questions for yourself.
Who are you?
What are you doing here?
What makes you completely beautiful and unique?
You’d be surprised to find the answers you think are outside of you have actually been inside of you all along.
You are the hero of your own life.
In order to help you see that, I write about things like:
- How to heal from a heartbreak
- What to do with a faith paradigm that doesn’t fit anymore
- What it’s like to be a woman in the world
- How to have strong bonds with the people you love (without wanting to kill them)
- How to find a love that lasts
Here are some of my most popular posts:
Here are a few of my most popular posts:
- The Mind Body Connection and the Closest Thing I’ve Experienced to A Miracle
- What Nobody Tells You About Trying to Have A Baby
- I Know What It Feels Like to Be Anna Duggar
- Women, Confidence and the Problem No One Is Talking About
- What No One Ever Says About New Beginnings
- One Thing People Forget When Dealing with Anxiety
- The Trap of A Manipulator and the Only Way Out
- How A Creative Project Can Heal Your Body, Your Mind and The World
- The Damaging Power of Perfectionism and How to Quit
- 10 Reasons to Write Your Story, Even if No One Ever Reads It
I hope that what I write here challenges you, makes you think, helps you re-route old and unhelpful ideas about yourself, and hopefully helps you see that, no matter what you’re facing in your life right now, you are stronger than you think and in a process of becoming the most incredible version of yourself.
You are a tiny miracle in this great big world.
You’re doing a good job.
You are truly remarkable.